This section contains links to other historical sites related to the Pollock Pines area, sorted alphabetically. We are not embedding links to city guides or other “commercial sites” that are just collecting summary information (i.e., link sites).
Please let us know if you encounter any dead links (or changed links).
- Traveling the Mormon Emigrant Trail (added 8/10/2008)
- Wikipedia Page for Pollock Pines (added 8/10/2008)
- The Harris Tree Farm, a Pollock Pines institution where I worked a few years as a kid, never realizing the History behind the Tree Farm or the family (added 12/3/2008)
- The El Dorado County GenWeb, managed by Marc Charles Irish (added 12/18/2008)
- A Historical Souvenir of El Dorado County, California with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of it’s Prominent Men and Pioneers (added 12/18/2008)
- Stories in El Dorado County History (added 12/19/2008)
- Gerle Creek History (added 8/13/2015)